Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Tiger Fan

My sweet hubby recently approached me with what he calls a great money saving idea.
He said, "Hey hon. I just thought of a great way for us to save $190.00. You know, tonight, we could go to the LSU game and spend about $200 after tickets, gas, food, etc... Or we could stay home, and buy the Internet coverage for $10. I know it's not the same as being at the game, but it would save us $190. That might be our best option."
Ha Ha. He knows LSU isn't on the budget, but his creativity in the approach is amazing. He's such a cutie. It looks like we'll be watching the LSU game on the computer. What fun!
UPDATE: Big bummer. What Andy thought he could pay to watch the game was actually what he could pay to listen to the game. I've got a pretty bummed husband to cheer up. :( Good thing I already know the winning game plan - lots of yummy food.