Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Happy!


Andy came home from running errands this morning and announced, "I got you a happy, well actually two Happies. And I know you could have done a better job yourself, but I think you'll really like this, and I wanted to do it for you."

What fun! We rarely splurge on one another because splurges never fit in the budget. But what a great treat this is!

I've been talking about wanting some fall decorations - nothing big and extravagant. Our motto starting early on with our wedding has been "simple, but elegant." So yesterday when we were picking up a few items at Wal-Mart, Andy suggested we check out their fall wreaths. Um, yeah. Not too good. I can usually find attractive things at Wal-Mart, but yesterday was a strike-out big time.

So I am so thrilled with my Happies this morning! And Andy did a great job picking them out. I'm so proud of him. His strategy is to go to a respectable store and copy their display.

Fabulous! And he did this specifically for me because he knew how much I wanted it. And he also knows my chances of getting out and "browsing" are limited.

Way to go my precious hubby! I love you, and I love my new Happies!