Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TV Time

I'm preparing for Christmas. We're stuck at home this year. The only traveling I will be doing is to the hospital. So this is the first year I will be preparing Christmas lunch. I'm really looking forward to it and having lots of fun preparing. I think it will all be great! But I'm not so naive to be 100% sure of my cooking abilities. If something could go wrong, it just might. Isn't that what holidays are for? Don't fret family, we won't go hungry. I've got PB&J on backup.

But adding a major event on top of my regular daily duties, not to mention the bowling ball I'm carrying around, something had to give. With a couple days of extreme cold weather limiting the outside fun, I admit it; I needed help. So out came the TV. The girls rarely get to watch TV. It's so exciting for them, they like to get as close as possible. The girls are already loving holiday time with the best free entertainer.