Monday, March 16, 2009

She sleeps!

E is sleeping through the night! From day one, we begin training our babies to sleep through the night, and it has really paid off. All of them have been able to transition to a 12 hour night by 2 months. This is huge, because not only do I love my sleep, but I need my sleep!

E's doing really well, sleeping 7pm to at least 7am. I can't stand to leave her past 7:30 in the mornings. I just have to go check on her and make sure she's okay. And many mornings I find her wide awake, just looking around. She's very happy after a good night's sleep.

And most mornings she's naked from the nipples up. Somehow she wiggles herself out of her gown and blankets to the top of the bassinet. I think I would wake up screaming of discomfort, but it works for her.

As she works her hands up the sleeves, she grabs hold. She's been holding this grip for quite awhile because the sleeve is wrinkled and sweaty. And as you notice in the picture, she doesn't let go. I have to force her hands open. Usually her outfit is so stretched out that she has to get a new one.