Monday, May 11, 2009

Loose Tooth Gone!

One of C's bottom teeth has been loose for a few days. She's been wiggling it back and forth, excitingly waiting for it to fall out. Well tonight during dinner, I noticed the tooth was gone! She must have swallowed it down with the guacamole because it was nowhere to be found.

I'm bummed that we couldn't find the tooth. It's the Manning family first lost tooth, and it's really lost. Oh well. Maybe we'll catch the next one. And if not that one, the next. We've gots lots of chances over the coming years.
We had fun trying to take a picture of the new hole. It took awhile for C to learn how to smile, showing the hole. I would say, "Show me your new smile." She'd grin while I snapped the picture. Then we'd look at the picture together and laugh. Try again, same thing.
I told her to go look in the mirror and practice. This is the best we could capture tonight.