Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dentist Visit

Is it that time again?! We went with wet hair and swimsuits, but our teeth are clean!
The Big Girls love going to the dentist. We sat in the waiting room and read tooth books. Then they called M back. I asked the hygienist if she wanted me to come with M, and she said she thought M would be fine. After hearing that, M turned around to me and said, "Yeah Mom. I'm okay. It will be fine. See you later!" So much for holding her hand through that one.
Then they called J who jumped up and raced to the door. She was gone for a couple of seconds before the second hygienist came back to say J had requested me. C patiently waited her turn, and was called last. She must have talked A LOT because her visit took longer than the others. And I did forget to tell her that this was not talk time. She's our talker, and I have to remind her to be quiet at times.

But the teeth look great, and we are good to go for another six months!