Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kicked out


I've just been kicked out of the playroom. Yes, those three adorable big girls that I endured and gave so much to make life possible for them. Yes, they said I was unwanted. J's words: "Get out Ma! We don't want you in here. We have to be loud with Dad, but you don't like it loud, so get out of here!" She's right. I don't like it loud, especially inside. And I don't like chaos. Thank goodness for a mom and dad so kids can enjoy all realms of life.
The big girls are growing up so fast. A couple more quotes from today that amazed me:
C: Hey Mom. I see you are busy folding towels, but I need some help
tying my tennis shoes. So I'll just sit here and wait patiently until you
are finished. Then you will be able to help me."

M: Mom, you know when I make bad choices, and then you make a
consequence for me? Well, sometimes those consequences make me really sad.
But I know it's my fault. I made the bad choice, and there's always a
consequence for the choices me make. So even though I'm sad, and it hurts,
I know you love me. So thank you Mom."
Whoa - my kids amaze me. If only it were like this ALL the time. In training, we're in training.