Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great Big Brother

E is so funny. She hates the vacuum cleaner. I think the loud noise scares her, but she starts crying as soon as I bring the thing out. She doesn't wait for me to turn it on; no, just the sight of the thing freaks her out.

As I was getting it out the other night, she started crying. A was near her and went to try to comfort her. Poor thing. He thinks grabbing her around the neck, attempting to pick her up by her head is comforting. Not so much. Mom to the rescue for the umpteenth time today. (I'm a true super-hero.)
I told A to sit down, and placed E sitting in between his legs. She rested against him while I vacuumed, and amazingly, she stopped crying. After awhile, she got heavy so he leaned her back onto his leg. So sweet. Such a great big brother - sometimes.