Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Guest Blog: Daddy, Andy

Happy Birthday M!

Today your are a very big five years old. That means five spankings M! This is a very special day for you, but also for me, because today is the day that I celebrate one of God’s very best gifts to me in the whole world – YOU! I’m so proud of you, my M. You have grown to be a very sweet, gentle, funny, and obedient little girl. I love taking you everywhere and showing you off to the world. The Bible says that God makes each of us very unique and special, and I’m starting to see more and more of your uniqueness. All of your brothers and sisters love to tickle and play rough with me, but not you. If I want to tickle you and play rough with you, I have to be crafty and catch you at just the right time. You’re much like your mother in that way. She doesn’t like to tickle and rough-house either. You also like to be funny. You like to make others laugh, and I like to laugh, so that makes us a good pair. Lately you’ve really enjoyed dancing for me. You like for me to sit on the couch while you dance around the living room. And I like it, too. In fact, M, I’ll always enjoy watching you dance. I love you very much, my little angel.

Daddy