Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Little Helpers

 We had the carpets professionally cleaned, and it took a little prep work before the working men arrived.  Thank goodness for my little helpers!  There's no way I would have been able to accomplish what my crew did in a short amount of time.  After pulling the shoe boxes and trundles out from underneath the beds, they were able to bravely crawl low to discover treasures, trinkets, and trash.  (How does the space under a bed get so yuck?!)  But they are thrilled with their "new" loot (ie lost bracelets, watches, cars, etc...)
J grabbed handful after handful of little pieces of trash. She's such a hard worker.

R eagerly crawled under, but escaped quickly when the crowd arrived.

I don't allow the kids to go under the beds unsupervised, so it's a really big treat for A anytime he gets to do it.

I don't think E did much more than squirm and giggle.  Sweet girl.