Friday, May 23, 2008

more father - son bonding





My baby A has got lots of Daddy love headed his way. Andy absolutely adores his son. Don't get me wrong, he loves his little girls, but he feels a different bond with his son. He can't quite explain it to me, but I think it's wonderful.


I got out at nap time today to run a few errands. The girls were already asleep, but A was up playing. I left instructions for Andy to put A down for a nap when he got a little fussy. I wasn't expecting to come home to this! The kids never nap in our bed! It was such a sweet sight to see father and son sleeping peacefully side by side. How precious. I love it!



Sorry for the crumbs on Andy's tummy. It's not food - it's much worse. He just got his cast off today and hasn't had a chance to shower and remove all the dead skin. Quite disgusting - and on my side of the bed! YUCK!