Thursday, June 12, 2008

No posts


No posts this week, and I'm so sorry. Not only are we in the midst of potty training, but I'm also preparing the house, hubby and kids for survival without me for two days.

My sister in law goes in this afternoon for a C-section. My Mom and are are making a quick trip to welcome the arrival of Jim the 4th!

So I've been busy finishing laundry, organizing meals (precooking some things), cleaning house (since I'll miss my cleaning day), and making plans for Father's Day. It's this Sunday, you know! Time is flying by too quickly.

I forget how much I do until I am passing the torch to someone else. And how do you communicate it all?! Like I said, survival is the goal - nothing more.

Daily posts should resume next week when life calms down to its normal level of hecticness. So until then ...