Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wet Toots


BEWARE: POST ABOUT BOWEL MOVEMENTS!


Little J's got the poops. She's got some sort of stomach bug. No fever, no loss of appetite, no change in her mood, and certainly no slowing her down. Just the poops. She even keeps track of her BM's and reports to me, "Ma. I have 3 'direas' today." And if this continues much longer we're going to have come up with a new phrase. I don't know how many more times I can hear, "COME WIPE ME PLEASE!"

A few times a day I'll notice a small brown circle on the back of her pants. Yes - evidence of a wet toot. I'd never heard of a wet toot until Andy introduced me to this new terminology, and it makes perfect sense. He defines a wet toot as...

Wet Toot = when you feel the urge to toot assuming it's only
gas, but quickly learn a bit more than you were anticipating escapes
So J had a couple wet toots at church. The first one I was prepared for. I mean, I'm a mom of 4 under 4. We come prepared for things like this. But I only brought one change of clothes, so J and I had a lengthy (for a 2 year old) talk about how I didn't have any more clothes for her, and I needed her to work extra hard to keep her panties dry.

A couple hours later I hear, "Hey Ma. I got my panties a little wet, but it's okay. They'll dry."

Sick out. I'm ready for these wet toots to end.