Monday, November 24, 2008

Silly Disappear Man

The other morning I gave the girls a bath while A while taking his morning nap. BUT, I forgot to grab three little girl outfits from the closet. Oops. No biggie. We have great robes that the girls love to wear. (Thanks Nana!!) The girls actually thought my mistake was a special treat!
A little later I found M and J sitting at the window. J lost interest pretty quick, but M was totally engaged by something. I was thinking "what in the world is so interesting out there?" A couple minutes later M came running to me saying, "Mom, you have to come see this. It's just too cool."
It was (in her words) the "silly disappear man." She was watching a man across the street mow his front lawn .
She said, "Watch Mom! You see, he's so silly. He walks in a straight line, turns around, then he disappears. But he'll come back. Wait. Wait. See! There he is again!"