Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Poo Bath

I said it would happen again.  (Trip down memory lane here.)

I was sitting at my desk when I heard little R walk and sit on the floor directly behind me.  I was shocked to smell (what I thought was) a dirty diaper.  I said, "R boy!  I just changed your diaper less than 10 minutes ago.  Are you stinky, again?!"  Of course I said this while remaining on task, completing whatever it was I was doing, perfectly displaying the power of focus that comes from being a mother of six little ones.
But I was not prepared for what I saw when I turned around.  R was playing with poo poo - poo poo that did not belong to him.  He found it in the unflushed toilet of the opened-door bathroom.

This fun ended with a long, extended bubble bath.
But we still smelled like poo.  :(




He's so sad.  Mean Momma won't let him splash his friends in China.