Monday, May 5, 2008

Jumping the gun

This picture is quite disgusting.

What's more disgusting is that messy pile is still on my back patio!

What is it?! Hair.


So I think I've jumped the gun. But I felt like doing it and thought I better take advantage of the moment. I gave the girls their summer hairdos. They all turned out real cute. This was J's first haircut! She did such a good job being still - even better than her big sisters. (I think she was terrified I was going to cut her. She kept saying, "Not my ear.")


The bulk of the task is complete. I'll spend the rest of the week, shaping here and there as needed. I've learned to do the cut on Monday to leave time for "tweaking" before our public appearance at church on Sunday. This makes it a lot easier on the girls, and it takes the pressure of perfection off of me. Hair - it's a work in progress.