Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Smelly paint


Oh wow! I think I had as much fun as the girls with this activity. Aunt Joan sent us some scented paint pens. How much fun! I didn't tell the girls they were scented because I was hoping they would discover it on their own. But they were having so much fun painting, they didn't stop to smell the roses (paint).

After they painted for awhile, I told them to smell the paper. They were thrilled, but confused. Why did their paper smell like lemons and raspberries? It was so much fun!

We all decided that blue raspberry was our favorite (yum yum), except for J. Yellow is her favorite color right now, so anything yellow is her top pick.

Thanks for a great afternoon Aunt Joan! And we have just enough paint left in the pens to have another round of smelly painting. I can't wait!