Friday, September 26, 2008

Ice Cream!

We ended Family Fun Day the best way possible - ICE CREAM for DINNER! Oh me, oh my!

A family outing to TCBY attacks the pocketbook, so it is celebrated in moderation. (No really, the last time we went A was a newborn - even too young to participate in the soft serve delicacy.)

It had been a muggy, rainy day, and Andy really wanted to treat his girls to something special. (Actually we were watching a movie during naptime that showed a little girl super excited about a frozen treat, and he said he wanted to see his girls smile like that.)

So for dinner, we ate ice cream. It was so much fun! The girls had chocolate soft serve with colored sprinkles. Andy shared his chocolate soft serve with A. And I shared my hot fudge sundae, complete with mixed nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry with Andy. (Yeah, I know how to do ice cream. I don't play around.) Thank goodness for Family Fun Day!